© 2018 Veteran Homestead, Inc. 
Proudly created by

Maxim Creative Group

MA ADMISSIONS

978-537-5843

 

 

MAIN OFFICE

978-632-1271

3 Victory Lane

Gardner, Massachusetts 01440

SUPPORT US

Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Veteran Homestead when you shop on the site. Please click on this link and bookmark it to support us every time you shop at Amazon.

 

SHOP AMAZON TO BENEFIT VETERAN HOMESTEAD

Click the button below to DONATE to Veteran Homestead and help the unparalleled programs to support veterans as they reclaim their lives and revive their futures.

 

No amount is too small.

 

With 90% of funds going directly into the cost of care for patients and residents and the remaining 10% to facility and administration costs, each donation will have a direct impact on the lives of heroes in need. Participate and proliferate the Veteran Homestead mission, and join the fight to rehabilitate our servicemen and women in their time of need.

 

OR, send your check made payable to:

Veteran Homestead, Inc. 

3 Victory Lane, Gardner, MA 01440

Need a birthday or holiday gift idea?

 

Share your desire to help a veteran in need by donating to Veteran Homestead in the name of your friends or family. Your donation will directly support the care and well being of a veteran in transition from soldier to civilian. We will send you a lovely gift card to give to your family member or friend to show that you have made a gift to veterans in their name.

 

Two ways to make this Gift Donation:

  • Use the donation button to the left and follow the instructions to use your credit card or Pay Pal account. Once the transaction is complete, please send an email to smurray@veteranhomestead.org, put Gift Donation in the subject line and in the body of the email please put the name you would like on the gift card, the name and address to send the gift card, the type of gift card (birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas) and the amount of the donation.

  • Send a check by mail and request the gift card. Please provide us with the name you would like on the gift card, the name and address where the gift card should be mailed and the type of gift card (birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas).

 

Send your check made payable to Veteran Homestead to:
3 Victory Lane, Gardner, MA 01440